Monday, September 15, 2014

YingXin Liu's poster








My poster is about Guangzhou and Chicago culture. The images I chose are  Canton Tower,  Guangzhou Station, and Cloud Gate. Canton Tower is the world's most spectacular new buildings. Visitors can investigate the structure from close by while they are given a physical experience of the size of the tower. Guangzhou station is the one of the busiest railway station in southern China. There are two different train station in Guangzhou. Most passengers are usually choose the Guangzhou railway train station because this station can go most of city in China. The Cloud Gate is most visitor to choose because it is like legume shape, it is special one in United States. When I second day in here, my cousin bring us to visited this amazing "bean". We took many of pictures during that day. This bean made up of 168 toneless steel plate welded together. All of the images are important meaning to me, when I look up my hometown pictures I can't imagine how I missing my hometown so much. 

2 comments:

  1. I never been to Guangzhou before, even it was close to Hong Kong. I like your poster, the pictures are clear and the descriptions are in details. It makes me want to visit Guangzhou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Theresa. its very nice to see you in class. through your poster I can know more about 3rd largest in China, your country's train station is better than my country. We don't have train systems like it . Your is very nice

    ReplyDelete