Monday, September 22, 2014

Identity Wrap Up

First of all, in this identity unit I learn so many things that were very interesting. Every time  when I reading a article I was so upbeat, because it keeps me thinking about some things that can be creative. For example, when I looked at the title of article it makes my mind come up with a lot of creative idea by imagine. However, I think the most important thing and the messages the teacher want us to know is that to understand what real culture is. Also, no matter what as all the people living together even the people has different skin color, different culture background we must get to know each other and accept different  culture from other county. In addition to have happiness, love we must stick together as a salad bowl. Let all the people who come from different places understand when we living in the same country ''We Are Family''.

No comments:

Post a Comment