Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tingting Mei


   My post is about America and Chinese culture. The U.S. A. map that is where I live now and the China map was my home country. The images I chose cheeseburgers, French fries, and   Chinese food. Many people like those food because it smell good and yummy when any time   people eat and they will come back. Also, I chose something that I can share or chat with my  friends and family around United States and China. I use Facebook and Twitter to chat or share with my friend whose in U.S. and I use QQ and Wechat to chat with them in China and also in  U.S. Those are very helpful and easy for me to share with my friends and family. In addition, I chose some famous instruments that we use in our life. I like the music that is from the instrument also I like to play chess with people and Chinese chess and U.S. chess are different. The paper 
cutting is difficult to people who do not know and it is very popular during the Chinese New Year. Finally, I chose wedding because Chinese wedding have many different things to do and American wedding is easy than Chinese wedding. All of the images 
mean to me is helpful and different of interesting to myself.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Ting. I like your poster. In your poster you presented the differences of apps, foods,and instruments between China and America, and you clearly to showed the differences of culture between those two countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I like your poster ! I never been to your hometown,I am interested in your city!

    ReplyDelete