Monday, September 15, 2014

Nhi nguyen

Hi everyone. My name is Nhi, i am from Viet Nam. This is my poster about my country. On the top of poster that you can see " xin chào, Viet Nam. It means " hello, Viet nam. So i already taught you how to say " hello" in Viet Nam. In the midle, this is a vietnam's map. It devide to three part: North, South, and Midle with similar food,  the sound, culture...just differnt taste and weather. I put some famous landscape on there. If you plan to travel to Vietnam so you should go to that places. You can also find the" beef noodle soup" everywhere, it very popular, the fruits are fresh. When i see that poster, i really want to go back there.
Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I like your map of Viet Nam, it catches my attention. You added a lot of pictures to represent Viet Nam. I can learned more about Viet Nam, especially Viet Nam's culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your map is very outstanding. Your poster makes me think about Vietnam is near Thailand, but I've never been there. You have a lot of attractive tourist that make me would like to travel in Vietnam. You said you want to go back there. Do you plan to go back to your country?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first time saw your poster, your map is very flash. Totally catch my attention. I have never been to Vietnam before. After I saw your poster I really want to visit it. What do you like more about your culture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like you were using your own language as title. the unique sparkly map catch my eyes right way. great landscape picture also stunning.

    ReplyDelete