Tuesday, September 16, 2014


I was born in Hong Kong and moved to Chicago three years ago. I pick these pictures because they can represent Hong Kong. Hong Kong is famous for its night view. When you cross Victoria Harbor, you can see Hong Kong’s panoramic night view. Hong Kong has its special snacks which are famous too, such as pineapple buns, egg tarts and fish balls. Chinese will celebrate Mid-autumn festival with moon cakes every year. The traditional moon cakes are too oily, so a bakery in Hong Kong created a non-baked, low fat snow skin mooncake. Cheung Chau Bun is a big festival for rural communities. The most famous ceremony is Da Jiu. Tramway is one of the most historical transportation in Hong Kong. It becomes a landmark in Hong Kong. Moving to Chicago was a turning point in my life. I am confused in what American football is at first. Now I enjoy watching this exciting competition. I do not love eat fast food but it is very convenient. We can easy find one nearby. I started my education at Kelly High School and I learned English there. It also gave me a chance to join the volunteer work for Marathon. I learned a lot there.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so grateful that we are the same high school in here. I have been Hong Kong several time, the first time I went to Hong Kong with my family to visited Victoria Harbor. It is beautiful night view in there, this is how represent how Hong Kong in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mon, Your poster is exactly the representation of Hong Kong and it is like the invitation to go there and taste the wonderful food. I am sure Hong Kong will be in my plans to take vacation. Can you tell us which sports do the people practice there? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to Hong Kong one time. I really enjoy the night view of Victoria Harbor, and I like the Hong Kong food, they are taste good. I want to know what sport is popular in Hong Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never went to HK, so i chose this poster. By looking at the picture I know that HK is a nice place to go to.
    If I go to HK will you be my tour guide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it is the most detail poster I ever seen, your poster makes so hungry, I know people can find some very good food at Hong Kong everywhere and it is a city that very good for shopping. I have been hear of so many people said the view of Hong Kong is very beautiful especially at night. what I want to know about you is that do you have any favorite singer from Hong Kong? Is Hong Kong people their daily life is going very fast?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could travel to Hong Kong, it very attract me to see your poster. it sound like you also are enjoy to live in Chicago. Hope you like it more.

    ReplyDelete