Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cultural Identity

The most important thing I learned in this unit on Cultural Identity is about the cultural diversity. I choose “They've Got to be Carefully Taught” for some reasons. First, I know some immigrants do not want their children learn their native language and culture, they want their children integrate to USA, so parents always neglect to teach the native culture to their children.  The child who born in USA only knows he/she is American, they do not know about the religion, family background, and skin color. After I learn cultural identity I realized culture is important to child, people should let their children learn both culture from country to country when they are young. For me, I think learning cultural diversity is to respect people whom have the different skin color, religious belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment