Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Poster-My Home City

      Hi everyone my name is Teng, today I would like to talk about my poster
from pop culture class.Actually my poster has three parts it around my home city, the vegetable that are very famous, the soup and the famous person from my home city. Also, they are my favorite singer and actor. I was very like their movie and songs.
               Taishan City is located at South side of China, its part of Guandong. Also, Taishan include some of the neighborhoods. In the first 12 years of my life I was living there and I very missing those old day. I had never forgot the memories of my hometown.  Taishan City are famous at produce vegetarian, the vegetarian that are produce by Taishan is very fresh because the environment and weather are quite good to produce vegetarians. Have you guys tastes the winter melon soup ? Its very good its my favorite vegetarian soup ever.  My favorite singer&actor Danny Chan&Tony Leung they are Taishanese(They born in Hong Kong, but their parents are Taishanese.Danny Chan (1958-1993)was an famous cartopop singer in the 1980s. Danny also was an singer song writer,He was very good at singing love song. Because he sang every song with very deep emotion and his voice touching me deeply. According to what I know, Danny was the first generation of pop song idols in Hong Kong. In the early of his careers the song style was kind of joyful and positive. However, in the late of 1980s was kind of depress and upset, during the late1980s-1990 his careers had a lot of ups and down. In addition, personally , Dannys personality was kind of emotion, all of his emotions was showed in his songs. Also, since 1980s, a lot new singer came into the contest of singing, so he was unable to have enough inspiration to compost a news songs.In May15, 1992 Danny suddenly went into a coma, until October 25, 1993 he was die at 35 years old. After he was die, he was one of singer that has big impact at Chinese music community,Tony Leung one of the famous Chinese movie actor, during his career he had been won 18times Flim Awards.
  






   



1 comment:

  1. I would liked to more picture to have a clear idea about your country and culture

    ReplyDelete