Monday, September 15, 2014

Jiaming's poster



                                                               The Chinese Culture

  My poster is about Chinese Culture. Since I came to America 5 years ago and I almost forget my culture. I tried to list some of them as I still remember in the poster. Lion dance picture is about Chinese New Year and that’s one of the traditional dances in Chinese Culture, they usually dance in the New Year. Also the firecrackers are mean good luck, because it blasts all the bad things to restart everything. August 15 is the traditional event in Chinese Culture. Every people with their family go outside to view the moon at night because the moon is beautiful as a perfect circle in that day. Also eating moon cake it will give you happiness. Mao Ze Dong is the hero in China and people will never forget him, because he took back China during the war. Jacky Chan is the famous actor in China. Especially the action movie, it’s really excited to watch and I really like it. Great wall is a very famous place for visit in China. In the past, there are so many people died for building this and it took so many years to finish. Finally, I am doing this poster because I don’t want to forget my own culture and that’s how I came from.       
            

No comments:

Post a Comment