Saturday, September 13, 2014

NIKKI

      Hi, everyone,I am nikki. This is my poster, it is talking about chinese new year. The first picture is talking about the red package with money inside.The mean is luck. The picture that have dinner is family reunion dinner. The people have family reunion dinner last day of every year. thrid, It is lion dance. The last picture is auspicious couplet. Houses are decorated with red paper banners which have auspicious couplets written on them in the new year.I hope the new year atmosphere can be see and feel in every corner in U.S.A.

2 comments:

  1. Your poster makes me think about happiness in Chinese New Year's day. It draws in my mind that many people wear red shirt. I used to get red package because in Thailand, there is Chinese New Year's day as well.
    Do you get red package every year right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Chinese New Year even I am in U.S. now. Your poster make me think about the red package. When I was in China, I usually get many red package from my family or other people. That makes me so happy because I get lots of money and that's why I like Chinese New Year. Don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete