Saturday, September 13, 2014

Yvonne's Poster


My poster is about my hometown Fujian. I chose tea, traditional food and some famous tourist attractions( Wuyi mountain, Gulang Islet, Fujian Earthen Dwelling Building) to represent it. Because I am a tourist guide when I am in China. These places are very popular. When people talk about these places first reaction is that they were in Fujian province. They are very famous not only in Fujian but also in China. Tie Guanyin, variety of oolong tea. It is famous in the world, it is specialty of Fujian Province. It also represents the thousands of years of tea culture in Fujian. I miss the traditional food so much, because I have not eaten the same taste with hometown since I came to the United States. What I chose is very respresentative in Fujian. I love my hometown, it is a important part in my life. It gave me so many good memories.

4 comments:

  1. the chinese tea is very popular in china. they have dinner or talking whenever they want to drink china tea. although i can drink china tea in chinatwon, it would be touches my nostalgia. what kink of tea would you like to drink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like tea more than coffee, that remind me a lot of memories when i was in china eating breakfast, but I do not know what tea are famous in FUJIAN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mother loves to drink tea. she drinks everyday, also oolong tea. they have this kind of tea in US but I am not sure the taste is the same or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there a lot of culture tradition in China?

    ReplyDelete