Wednesday, September 17, 2014



https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDzv1iHMrozKzqZzajoRSiuNbzN5SdmDotRJ1dvVgCZnn5HbXdvA
Hi, everyone, I am Nikki, I come from china. Before I study pop culture I like most people at sea. In other words, confusion, bordering on chaos, and even a loosening of all the direction had studied a lot of culture from this class; it is about food culture, custom, art, race. America is becom more plural. Different countries have different culture. Cultural heritage from generation to generation is not immutable values; it is all the time in changing. I know I want to study different culture. Although it is a long and complicated process to contact, learning and adaptation to USA culture, I will be come to acculturate and into american culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment