Monday, September 15, 2014

This is my poster. And it  introduce my hometown-Shenyang. Shenyang is an international city, and it very famous in China. Shenyang has a high level economic, special culture, delicious food and lovely people. On my poster, there are some pictures about shopping center ,you can see some very expensive brand. Some picture about Shenyang Imperial Place, this is the Qing dynasty palace. The biggest picture is museum . And on the right side, that's Shenyang's center, very busy. About food , we like spicy, salty food , that's very nice to us.

3 comments:

  1. Hi ukey!
    We are from same city! I like your poster, especially those shopping center, actually I have never been those shopping center. Therefore, do you want go those shopping center with me when we go back china?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That have many things like food, shopping center in your city. I want to ask you it food, clothes are expensive than United States?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ukey, i like your poster. In your poster i saw Shenyang has many ancient buildings such like in Beijing, it is so amazing. If i have time i will go to visit this city.

    ReplyDelete