Saturday, September 13, 2014

chaonan wang's poster

This is my poster, my poster is about Chinese food. Nowadays, more and more people like Chinese food. 
Also, some people cook Kung Pao chicken with Popeye’s chicken nuggets. It is perfect combination.
In my poster, I also compare pie with Chinese pie, they are completely different. Most of pie made of 
pastry dough. Also with fruit jam, so they are tasted sweet. I like strawberry pie. Chinese pie are made
 of powder, and should be fry. Also inside of Chinese pie, we usually put vegetable and kinds of meat.
 By the way, I think fired rice is the easiest chinese food.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your poster.It is very clear and shows us about the differences between American pie and Chinese pie.Do you like American pie better or Chinese pie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your poster, I like chinese food. I like chinese food more than American food. And which one do you like better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, chaonan. you showed the different foods between America and China, do you think which country's food is better? Do you like to eat fast food?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I like your poster because Ii like the food! Looks so delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was staring at this poster today and I really liked the idea of the pie. you showed that the pie in your country is totally different than here right/

    ReplyDelete